Transportation Information and Request Forms 2021-2022 School Year
ALL families with students entering Kindergarten through 8th grade MUST complete a Transportation Information and Request Form for the 2021-2022 school year, even if you are not requesting bus transportation. PLEASE NOTE: Families who reside in the Souderton School District are asked to complete a different form, as you can see below.
Additionally, all School Districts require a separate form for EACH student (after submitting one form, you will need to refresh the page or leave the page, then come back in order for the form to be visible again).
Click the “plus” sign to the right of the form for your school district. The form will appear in its entirety. Complete the form and when you click the Submit button at the end, the form will automatically be emailed to the school office. PLEASE read carefully and check that all required information has been provided! You will receive an email receipt with a copy of your information.
The School Districts DO NOT provide transportation for pre-school students. Therefore, families who only have pre-schoolers do not need to submit this form.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. O'Tormey @215-368-0995.
Souderton Area School District
- A separate form MUST be completed for EACH student in your family. Reminder: Souderton Area School District does not provide any mid-day kindergarten transportation.
- New residents or change of residency to Souderton School District should call the Registration Office 215-723-6061 ext. 10227
- Questions should be directed to 215-723-6061 ext. 10212 or FAX 215-723-8897
North Penn, Bucks, and all other School Districts
- A separate form MUST be completed for EACH student in your family
- Specify your school district on the form