Online SCRIP is currently available.
SCRIP is an easy fundraiser that benefits your family and Mater Dei. Below is everything you need to know about the program.
What is SCRIP?
SCRIP is a year round gift card program.
We buy gift cards at a discount from major retailers, restaurants, and grocery stores and sell them to you at face value.
Why Use SCRIP?
The discount per gift card varies from 5% to 25%, depending on the merchant. The rebate is split between you and Mater Dei – you get credit toward your tuition and the school’s portion of the discount is reinvested in the school. Families receive 80% and Mater Dei receives 20% of the percentage given from the merchant. When you take advantage of SCRIP, you earn tuition credits just by making regular household purchases. Instead of paying with cash or credit, use prepaid gift cards from local stores and some of America’s most trusted retailers.
How do I buy SCRIP through Mater Dei?
1. Scrip orders for In-stock Scrip will be filled on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays when school is in session.
2. Scrip orders for "Special Scrip" will be placed on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month. Those orders are filled on the Tuesday following the order date and sent home with your child.
There are four easy ways to place all scrip orders:
1. Raise Right App: Download the app from the app store, login with your www.raiseright.com credentials or enroll as a new customer by using the Mater Dei enrollment code. (contact Suzanne Verzilli - firstname.lastname@example.org)
- To find in-stock scrip for local stores search 'MD'. The following stores are listed in the app and online as MD Giant, MD Giuseppe, (remove MDKohls), MD Lansdale Meats, MD Main Street Pizza, and MD Redners
2. Online: login to www.raiseright.com or enroll as a new customer
3. Paper: print the form from our website and send it into school with your child with your payment Attn: Rose O'Tormey.
4. Use Family Scrip Envelope: Please look for your Family SCRIP Envelope in your youngest child's back pack every Monday. The envelope will contain all the information you need to know about how to purchase SCRIP, including order forms. Return the envelope on Tuesday or Wednesday of each week. SCRIP orders will only be filled on Wednesdays, and returned home that same day with your child (or held for pick-up in the school office, if you prefer). Please note that Special Orders take a week to be returned.
There are three easy ways to pay for your orders:
1) Inside of the Raise Right App: eCheck*, Credit Card* or by check -- send into school with your child Attn: Rose O'Tormey
2) Online: eCheck*, Credit Card* or by check -- send into school with your child Attn: Rose O'Tormey
3) Paper: by check -- send into school with your child with your order form from our website Attn: Rose O'Tormey
*subject to fees
Once your order is received, it will be filled as quickly as possible and sent home with your child or you will be called to pick up your order.
The business office will track and distribute credits in July. If you pay your tuition in full at the beginning of the year, your credits will be carried over for the following school year. Credits can be applied to any Catholic educational institution (including High School and College) or parish PREP (Parish Religious Education Program) fees.
$TART WITH $CRIP – END WITH $AVING$!
Special Order SCRIP through Mater Dei Office
The Special Order portion of SCRIP includes an extensive list of stores and restaurants that are available throughout the year. A sample list of stores and restaurants is enclosed in your envelope. A more detailed list is available on www.raiseright.com.
You can send in your special order any day of the week with your child. Special Scrip Orders for the school year are due on the second and fourth Wednesday of each month, with extra order days scheduled around the holidays. Consult the website calendar for exact dates. Orders generally take a week. The Special SCRIP order form is available for download at the bottom of this page. It is titled Special SCRIP Order Form. Print the form, complete your order, enclose payment and ALL pages of the order form in an envelope. Send your order to school with your child.
Other Ways to Order SCRIP
- Walk-In – Sales are available every school day, EXCEPT Mondays, from 9:30 to 2:30, in the school office.
- Online – Sign up to use Raise Right Mobile App – directions are found at these two links:
- Raise Right Mobile App FAQ, Shop with SCRIP Ordering Guide
- Mobile App - Scrip can now be purchased using the RaiseRight by ShopWithScrip mobile app. Login with your current account or create an account if you don't already have one. The RaiseRight app can be found in both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Please feel free to contact the office with any questions throughout the school year:
Mater Dei Catholic School
Seek Jesus in Others
"Seek Jesus in Others" is our focus for the new year. The creation story teaches us that God did not intend for us to live in isolation, but more importantly, we are made for each other. "Seeking Jesus in Others" reminds us to find the good in one another and to validate each person's dignity. By focusing on our relationships with one another, we will continue to create a sense of belongingness for all community members to mirror our hallmarks of Faith, Excellence, Service, and Community.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.