Earned Income Tax Credit Program
The Educational Investment Tax Credit Program is a Pennsylvania tax credit program known as EITC. It is also an opportunity for a win/win situation for families in need, as well as qualifying businesses and individuals.
- For pennies on the dollar, you can make a donation to a qualifying scholarship organization like Business Leadership Organized for Catholic Schools, referred to as BLOCS, and designate Mater Dei Catholic School as the recipient of your generosity.
- Through this program, you can then receive up to a 90% credit on your state taxes and claim a deduction on your federal taxes.
- Catholic education can be affordable because of generous EITC donors like you.
- This year Mater Dei received EITC money for tuition assistance totaling $130,400 from businesses and individuals; people like you, who designated Mater Dei as the recipient of their generosity.
- Because of these grants, 100 students have benefitted from assistance and are able to receive a Catholic education at Mater Dei; these are children whose families may not have been able to afford the entire tuition at Mater Dei if not for the EITC program.
Learn more about the EITC Program by visiting the following links:
- The EITC Program at Mater Dei Catholic School
Please contact Grace Samanns in the Advancement Office of Mater Dei at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-368-9787 for more information.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.