Re-Registration for the 2021-2022 School Year
Re-registration for the 2021–2022 school year has officially begun. Placement is guaranteed until November 15, 2020. The required document for re-registration is available below. The Re-Registration form is an online form and can only be submitted once for each family. It is important that you review your information before clicking the Submit button. Your submission will be emailed directly to the appropriate office and you will receive a confirmation email with a copy of your submission.
Please Note: In the event that a joint custody agreement is in place, the Signature Page PDF (available for download below) must be completed and sent into the school office.
New Student Registrations for the 2021-2022 School Year
New Student Registrations will be accepted starting November 16, 2020. The Registration process requires three steps:
- Complete the online application, review your information, and click the Submit button. The Registration form is an online form and should only be submitted once for each new student.
- Enroll in SMART Tuition and pay the required registration fee (non-refundable).
- Call the Advancement office to schedule an appointment. At that time, all required documents and proof of online enrollment in SMART Tuition should then be submitted.
Age requirements for Early Childhood Programs:
• Pre-School 3 year olds: Child must be 3 years old by September 1, 2021
• Pre-School 4 year olds: Child must be 4 years old by September 1, 2021
• Kindergarten: Child must be 5 years old by September 1, 2021
Please call The Advancement Office 215.368.9787 to schedule an appointment in order to complete the registration process. At your appointment, the following documents will be required:
- Birth certificate (original)
- Baptismal certificate
- Immunization records
- Proof of SMART Tuition enrollment and registration fee paid
- Custody agreement (if applicable) and in cases of a joint custody agreement, the signature page must be downloaded, signed, and submitted.
Contact info if you have any questions:
Mrs. Rosemary O’Tormey School Office 215-368-0995 email@example.com
Mrs. Grace Samanns Advancement Office 215-368-9787