We are excited to announce the return of periodic "special" hot lunches. You will have the opportunity to order lunch for your family on the following days:
- Friday, March 17th - Chick-fil-A (Thanks to Archbishop Perez for giving an exemption to celebrate the Feast of Saint Patrick.)
- Friday, March 24th - Domino’s Pizza
- Friday, March 31st - Domino’s Pizza
- Friday, April 14th - Chick-fil-A
- Friday, May 12th - Chick-fil-A
Please Note: Parents will be responsible for providing drinks and additional snacks for snack time and lunchtime.
**March Orders are due by March 12th. **
**April and May Orders are due by April 7th.**
You must pre-order and prepay for special food days. No late orders will be accepted.
Chick-fil-A Menu Choices: March 17th, April 14th, May 12th
- Chick-fil-A Kids Meal (5 pc. nuggets, apple juice, and applesauce) - $6.20
- Chick-fil-A 8 pc. nuggets - $5.10
- Chick-fil-A Sandwich - $5.00
Domino's Menu Choice: March 24th, March 31st
- Domino's Pizza $1.00 per slice (You can order as many as you would like per child.)
Ordering Procedure for Special Food Days:
- Log into your Blackbaud Tuition Management Account: https://parent.blackbaud.school/Login.aspx
- Click on the Purchase Optional Items Tab on the home page
- Select each student and then select each lunch item you would like to purchase
Pay for the items by bank account (no fees) or credit card (Blackbaud charges a credit card usage fee.). You will receive a receipt via email. If you didn't receive an email, your order was not placed correctly.