Mater Dei Summer Camp inspires faith, excellence, service, and community. With a foundation rooted in our Catholic faith, children will engage in a fun-filled summer camp with opportunities for service and socialization in a warm and loving home away from home.
Get your child excited for Summer fun!
Summer Vibes Camp at Mater Dei will be the perfect place for your child to socialize, build friendships, and learn new skills this summer! Provide your child with a chance to interact with friends and create new memories! We will create a warm, loving, and safe environment.
- Camp will be eight weeks long, from June 26th - August 18th.
- Tuition per camper is $275 per week.
- Siblings Discount - Discount of 10% for your second and third child per week.
- Before and After CARE is available.
- Before CARE OR After CARE is $8.00 per camper.
- Before AND After Care is $15.00 per camper.
- Lunch will be available for purchase by AAA Catering.
- Summer Vibes is open to all parishioners and friends of parishioners.
- Summer Vibes is open to children registered for the 2022-2023 school year in PreK3 through Grade 4.
- There will be a variety of activities, arts and crafts, plenty of sports, and even enrichment opportunities!
Summer Camp activities will include...
- Service opportunities
- Outdoor Activities
- Arts and Crafts
- Science and Technology
- Lunch provided
- A place to enjoy your summer reading
- Naptime (Pre-K and Kindergarten)
Sign up today for any or all 9 weeks of camp!
- June 26, 2023 - June 30, 2023
- July 3, 2023 - July 7, 2023 (No camp on July 4, 2023)
- July 10, 2023 - July 14, 2023
- July 17, 2023 - July 21, 2023
- July 24, 2023 - July 28, 2023
- July 31, 2023 - August 4, 2023
- August 7, 2023 - August 11, 2023
- August 14, 2023 - August 18, 2023
- Before CARE begins at 7:00 AM
- Camp Day: 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- After CARE ends at 5:00 PM
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 215-368-0995
Mater Dei Catholic School
Seek Jesus in Others
"Seek Jesus in Others" is our focus for the new year. The creation story teaches us that God did not intend for us to live in isolation, but more importantly, we are made for each other. "Seeking Jesus in Others" reminds us to find the good in one another and to validate each person's dignity. By focusing on our relationships with one another, we will continue to create a sense of belongingness for all community members to mirror our hallmarks of Faith, Excellence, Service, and Community.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.